| "For the Light! For Elynie!"|
This article is a stub. You can help Kingdom Rush Wiki
by expanding it and adding more information to it.
"The bomb has been planted!"
Tramin, the unmatched brain behind the Warmonger's most ingenious inventions, has proven to be one of the key players in Vez'nan's campaign, making the abundant funding to let his talents run wild well worth it.
- Sets up to 2/3/4 Boombots on the road. Each lasts 60 seconds.
- Once they detect an enemy, they rush toward them, dealing 28-52/42-78/56-104 damage.
- Tramin drinks a shot of Nitroglycerin, improving his attack speed to 0.75 seconds for 7/14/22 seconds.
- Throws a Flashbang at a group of enemies, stunning them for 1/2/3 seconds.
- Fires a barrage of 2/4/6 missiles at the enemies, dealing 25-46/32-59/39-72 damage per missile.
BOMBAGGEDON (active, cooldown: 70 seconds) (3/3/3 hero points):
- Tosses a box on the road, 3/5/7/9 bombs will walk through it, dealing 80/120/170/200 damage each to enemies on impact.
- Rocket Jumps when moved to a far place.
|Level||HP||Heal Rate (per 2s)||Melee Damage (1.0s)||Ranged Damage (2.0s)||Armor||Respawn|
Tips and TricksEdit
- BACK TO BATTLE (1 upgrade point)
- Reduces the respawn time of Heroes. (10% respawn reduction)
- SPECIAL TRAINING (1 upgrade point)
- Thanks to a secret and intense training heroes level up faster. (25% extra XP gain)
- ONE MAN ARMY (2 upgrade points)
- All heroes improve their base attack damage. (15% extra damage)
- ULTIMATE POWER (1 upgrade point)
- All heroes' Ultimate skills now have their cool downs reduced. (20% CD reduction)
- IRON WILL (2 upgrade points)
- All heroes improve their maximum health. (20% HP increase)
- SHIELD OF PROTECTION (2 upgrade points)
- Every basic attack inflicted to a hero has a small chance of dealing no damage. (10% chance to trigger)
- SECOND WIND (4 upgrade points)
- Heroes now have a small chance of instantly respawning. (10% chance to trigger)
- "The bomb has been planted."
- "Goblins don't look at explosions."
- "Tick tock boom!"
- "Fire in the hole!"
- (death) "I regret nothing!"
- The bomb has been planted
- An audio clip from Counter Strike that has been used in various meme formats to draw attention to how it could draw unnecessary and unwanted attention to a person.
- Goblins don’t look at explosions
- Based on the song Cool Guys Don't Look at Explosions, a spoof song performed by three comedians at the MTV Movie Awards. It is based on the concept of film characters walking calmly away from explosions.
- I regret nothing!
- A common phrase used in meme culture, that likely stems from the French song Non, je ne regrette rien.