Armored, combat-trained trolls, these brutes can tear through even the most sophisticated of defenses.
Troll Breakers are equipped with high area-damaging stumps. They are very similar to Forest Trolls and Swamp Things with very high regeneration rate. Paladins are the only way to stop these brutes because of their high armor and healing ability. They seems to be harder to kill than Swamp Thing and Forest Troll, because they deal more damage, have a faster attack rate and 60% armor.
- Try to kill them instantly with Death Ray or Sniper Shot. Polymorph works as well but watch out for the durable and unblockable sheep that may run througn your defense.
- Trolls can't regenerate while they are under Wrath of the Forest, and the optional Poison Arrows will negate what they heal.
- Place Arcane Wizards with Teleport at the end of the path.
- Low-level towers do almost nothing against them, so try to upgrade them quickly.
- Rangers with Poison Arrows will reduce their regeneration.
- Sorcerer Towers will halve their armor and Earth Elemental will stall them for a fair amount of time.
- On flash, when Troll Chieftains enrage trolls, Troll Breakers have 100% armor, 110-195 damage, which can kill even fully upgraded Call Reinforcements in one shot. However, Sorcerer Mage can halve their armor into 50%, which is slightly less than Troll Breaker's main armor.
- Out of all the heroes, Hacksaw is the best one because of his high armor and his instant-kill.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|