Troll Pathfinders (Pathfinder on the mobile version) are specialist trolls introduced in the Glacial Heights and Ha'Kraj Plateau. They have a unique ability to skate on the Ice that features on their levels, making them the first non-flying enemy that cannot be normally blocked by melee soldiers.
Elite troll warriors that become unblockable while standing on ice.
Troll Pathfinders have no armor but are a little more powerful than a standard troll, and have somewhat higher health. Their true strength lies in their ability regenerate HP (7.5 per second, slightly faster than a standard Troll) and their sleds. The levels they feature in have large parts of the path covered in ice. When a Pathfinder reaches the ice, the drop the sleds off their backs and skate down it, ignoring any barracks, reinforcements, heroes or elementals that may be in their way. This allows for large amounts of Pathfinders to pass by your main defense at ease.
- Block them before they get to the ice or after they have passed through the ice with Paladins of tier 3 Healing Light, or Barbarians of tier 3 More Axes, and use the Big Bertha to damage the entire group at once.
- Rangers Hideout upgraded with Poison Arrows near the start of the path will start wearing them down with poison when they hit the ice poison also makes them unable to use their sled until it wares off. Wrath of the Forest will immobilize them even while on ice.
- High-level Mages, such as the Arcane Wizard, can strike them as they skate pass, dealing high damage, and can teleport back large swarms. The Sorcerer Mage deal lower damage but can wear down multiple Pathfinders simultaneously with the curse, dealing great damage over time.
- The Tesla x104 can strike as it skates past, and the Overcharge will damage any following Pathfinders that are missed by the first strike.
- The Big Bertha's Dragonbreath Missile will catch up to it no matter where on the ice it is.
- Be aware that they deal 30-70 damage, so watch out your soldiers and your reinforcements. When buffed by Troll Chieftains their damage increases to 45-100 which allows them to go through even moderately upgraded soldiers with ease.
- On the Kingdom Rush: Vengeance level Northerners' Outpost, occasionally a Troll Pathfinder will sled down the mountains in the northeast corner.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|