Twilight Golems (Golems on mobile version) are hulking masses of rock created by the Twilight elves that appear in Kingdom Rush: Origins.
Rocks animated by powerful sorcery, compelled to fight with daunting strength.
Twilight Golems are made up of large, grey stones held together by Twilight magic, glowing purple, in a somewhat humanoid form with glowing purple eyes. They move by floating slightly above the ground, but are still ground enemies in the fullest, and thus fully susceptile to being targeted by artillery and blocked by soldiers.
Twilight Golems progressively become slower as towers and troops damage them, but pose a massive threat nonetheless with a health pool matched only by the fearsome forest troll, coupled with high armor, the highest AOE damage of any enemy in any of the games, and immunity to most instant kills (the only exceptions being Reg'son's Vindicator and the Shop item Wrath of Elynie), making them arguably the strongest non-boss enemy in the series.
On Impossible difficulty, their health is higher than any normal enemy in the series period and their initial speed skyrockets. Only the strongest magic and stalling units can hope to match its power at this point.
- Such indomitable creatures can take quite a heavy beating. However, with fully upgraded Forest Keepers, they can be slowed down while receiving 320 true damage every 3.1 seconds, slowing them even further. The Keepers' healing ability also keeps them alive for just a second longer if they should have to face one upfront.
- Bladesingers can provide extended blocking with maxed Perfect Parry, though less effective when facing multiple Golems.
- Wild Magus helps tremendously when coupled with Golden Longbows' Hunter's Mark, causing the Golem to slow down at an exponential rate.
- In Impossible difficulty, they can move frighteningly fast when on full health, allowing them to clear much of the stage before reaching the player's choke points. Thus, it can be helpful to have at least one mage early in the stage to slow down the Golem, making it much easier to deal with later on.
- High Elven Mage's upgrades can also be useful; Arcane Sentinels deal high damage and Timelapse gives soldiers breathing time. However, the mage's power is diluted when the Golem is surrounded by other enemies, so support the mage with archers or artillery to take care of them.
- The Arcane Archers' Burst Arrows can clear out other enemies and deal good damage to the Golem itself, and the Slumber arrows can stun it for 4 seconds, but the normal arrows barely do any damage through its High armor rating, so only use it for the specials.
- Vez'nan's demon has sufficient health to last long enough to block Twilight Golem dealing thousands of damage to it. The demon is bugged in mobile (because the melee attack is rather physical on mobile) and can do a maximum of no more than 250 damage to Golem before the Demon died.
- Do not waste Thunderbolt if they are still moving. Instead, use choke points to defend your soldiers and your heroes.
- The Ascent
- Arcane Quarters
- Mactans' Retreat
- Shrine of Elynie
- Duskwood Outpost
- Duredhel Outskirts
- Twilight Invasion
|Enemies • Kingdom Rush|
|Enemies||Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief • Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager • Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker • Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom • Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep • Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|Bosses||The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Enemies • Kingdom Rush: Frontiers|
|Enemies||Desert Thug • Dune Raider • Desert Archer • Sand Hound • War Hound • Immortal • Fallen • Executioner • Giant Scorpion • Giant Wasp • Giant Wasp Queen • Dune Terror • Sand Wraith • Lesser Efreeti • Anoobis • Jungle Spider • Jungle Matriarch • Spiderling • Savage Warrior • Savage Hunter • Witch Doctor • Earth Shaman • Spirit Shaman • Blood Trickster • Savage Zombie • Savage Brute • Gorillon • Poukai Rider • Poukai • Parasyte • Reaper • Mandrilos • Reaper Lord • Saurian Razorwing • Saurian Quetzal • Saurian Broodguard • Saurian Myrmidon • Saurian Blazefang • Saurian Nightscale • Saurian Darter • Saurian Brute • Saurian Savant • Shade Elemental • Shred of Darkness • Saurian Deathcoil • Gunboat • Greenfin • Redspine • Blacksurge • Deviltide • Bluegale • Bloodshell • Zombie • Ghoul • Bat • Werewolf • Abomination • Lycan • Ghost • Phantom Warrior • Jack'O Lantern • Vampiresa|
|Bosses||Nazeru • Quincon • Umbra • Leviathan • Vasile • Xyzzy|
|Enemies • Kingdom Rush: Origins|
|Enemies||Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi • Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger • Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider • Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Bosses||Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|