Twilight Scourgers are Twilight elves wielding a whip. They are known as Scourgers in the mobile version.
A mistress of darkness and pain, her allies fear her scourge more than any enemy.
Twilight Scourgers can hit their own allies with their whips (cooldown: 7 seconds / 5 seconds in Impossible mode), dealing damage to them to speed them up by 40% and double their attack power. They pose little threat when alive, as they are neither durable nor numerous, and their ability isn't too dangerous either. When killed, their ghostly Scourger Banshee will fly towards the nearest tower and disable it for 10 seconds, if there is actually a nearby tower to disable. If they fly too far forward without finding any tower or if they are too close to the exit, they will simply vanish harmlessly. Later on, they appear in large groups, so expect your towers to get cursed often.
The damage inflicted by their whips in the Steam version is drastically reduced to about 1 hp per lash.
- Build plenty of towers concentrating around the desired kill-zone, so that when some are cursed, others can still seal the path. Arcane Archers work best, with their good physical damage and the ability to reduce magic resistance, so your mages can start participating in killing the Scourgers.
- Another possible counter for them is to use the Wild Magus to silence them, nullifying their ability to curse towers. However, this will frequently require upgrading Ward of Disruption because Twilight Scourgers often appear in groups, so this option can be expensive.
- Another possible counter is to build more towers. If a tower was disabled, then the other ones will handle the other enemies with no problem.
- Some instant kills–such as Soul Burn, Branchhall, Eldritch Doom or Disintegration–are able to nullify the curse ability, but not Vindicator, Crimson Sentence or Reaper's Harvest.
- The Banshee can be targeted by artillery, but in order for them to deal damage the upgrade Heavy Load is required as it ignores armor.
- The Crystal Lake (Heroic Only)
- The Unseelie Court
- The Ascent
- Arcane Quarters
- Mactans' Retreat
- Shrine of Elynie
- Duskwood Outpost
- Duredhel Outskirts
- Twilight Invasion
- If a tower is inflicted with a positive effect, such as that of a Sorcerer's Stone buff or the Horn of Heroism, and subsequently cursed, the effect will remain until its full duration is complete upon the end of the curse.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|