The Everlasting Prince has been a dark and vicious menace over the kingdom since its foundation.
During the stage, Vasile mostly stays in the castle. At the start of every wave or every time the Moon is full, he walks to the balconies to taunt the player, where he can neither be selected nor targeted.
After wave 15, Vasile will send out a large wave of Vampiresa before he attacks, heading towards the western exit. He has an ability to bite into a victim's neck healing himself by 450 HP. It kills soldiers unless they are lucky with dodge or Holy Grail, but deals just 150 True Damage to heroes.
When he is defeated for the first time, Vasile will transform into a bat, fly back to the castle before emerging to attack for a second time, alongside a new wave of Vampiresa. This time, he chooses the eastern path and also possesses a much improved version of the Phantom Warrior's death aura. Besides, it affects both living and undead units. Tribal Axethrowers' Totem of Spirit cannot disable the aura.
When Vasile dies, most enemies will also die immediately, except for a few Vampiresa that have not landed yet, who must still be killed before the stage ends.
In the Heroic Challenge and Iron Challenge modes, after Vasile is killed, a businessman has decided to turn the Dusk Chateau into a haunted theme park, titled 'Dusk Chateau Scare Tour', with a box office already open at the entrance.
- Blood Drain: Chows down on a unit, rooting it in place, dealing 300-500 damage over time and healing Vasile for half of the damage dealt.
- Death Aura: In the second phase of the fight, Vasile has an aura that has the same range and effect as a Phantom Warrior's, but instead deals 100 damage per second and affects all enemy units in his way, including undead ones.
- Vasile himself is not a big threat, but his army of Vampiresa might easily overwhelm a badly-set defence.
- Melee heroes or Knights Templar should not be sent against Vasile, as he will use Blood Drain on them, which will take out almost all of their health.
- Crossbow Forts with Barrage shoot several targets with their bullets, so they might hit Vasile even with his minions blocking him. Their huge physical DPS also makes them a good choice against Vasile's army, consisting mostly of Vampiresa.
- Ranged heroes like Bonehart and Nivus can attack Vasile without being killed by him.
Like many other villains in the series, Vasile has a full repertoire of jarring taunts that he uses to unnerve his foes.
- It's good you made it this far... eternity can be boring and I'm thirsty!
- Evil is a point of view.
- Listen to them, the children of the night.
- I'm going to give you the choice I never had.
- Denn die Todten reiten Schnell
- No time for interviews!
- We, vampires don't sparkle in the sun!
- I intend to live forever...so far so good!
- I love deadlines!
- I cast very long Dark Shadows!
- The blood is life... and it shall be mine!
- True blood is thicker than water... and more tasty.
When the Moon is full:
- Oh, it's night-time. I was having... a daymare.
- Have you danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
- La-La-La Man on the Moon!
- Toniiiigh! Is the night of the vampire!
After wave 15:
- Let's go out for a bite!
- The name "Vasile" has greek roots and translates to "King". Despite this, the achievement for defeating him mentions him as being a Prince instead of a King.
|Enemies • Kingdom Rush|
|Enemies||Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief • Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager • Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker • Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom • Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep • Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|Bosses||The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Enemies • Kingdom Rush: Frontiers|
|Enemies||Desert Thug • Dune Raider • Desert Archer • Sand Hound • War Hound • Immortal • Fallen • Executioner • Giant Scorpion • Giant Wasp • Giant Wasp Queen • Dune Terror • Sand Wraith • Lesser Efreeti • Anoobis • Jungle Spider • Jungle Matriarch • Spiderling • Savage Warrior • Savage Hunter • Witch Doctor • Earth Shaman • Spirit Shaman • Blood Trickster • Savage Zombie • Savage Brute • Gorillon • Poukai Rider • Poukai • Parasyte • Reaper • Mandrilos • Reaper Lord • Saurian Razorwing • Saurian Quetzal • Saurian Broodguard • Saurian Myrmidon • Saurian Blazefang • Saurian Nightscale • Saurian Darter • Saurian Brute • Saurian Savant • Shade Elemental • Shred of Darkness • Saurian Deathcoil • Gunboat • Greenfin • Redspine • Blacksurge • Deviltide • Bluegale • Bloodshell • Zombie • Ghoul • Bat • Werewolf • Abomination • Lycan • Ghost • Phantom Warrior • Jack'O Lantern • Vampiresa|
|Bosses||Nazeru • Quincon • Umbra • Leviathan • Vasile • Xyzzy|
|Enemies • Kingdom Rush: Origins|
|Enemies||Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi • Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger • Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider • Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Bosses||Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|