| "By the light of the moon!"|
This article is a Tower Stub. You can help Kingdom Rush Wiki
by expanding it and adding more information to it.
"Swift and steady!"The Watcher Arbor is the level 2 Archer Tower in Kingdom Rush: Origins.
"Watchers have excellent range and shoot with deadly precision."
The Watcher Arbor is stronger than its un-upgraded companion, able to take on average amounts of weak enemies, however, it cannot handle later waves of larger foes.
The Watcher Arbor can be upgraded to the Sentinel Arbor
- This tower is good at flying enemies and high health enemies. just watch out for any armor-wearing enemies. If not strong or useful enough then it can be upgraded to Sentinel Arbor, since it is a better archer tower than this.
- If there are fast enemies, archers towers can miss their targets, so use your soldiers and your reinforcements to support the archer tower by hitting their target.
- 12% wider than the Level 1 Hunter Arbor
- Master Shooter (1 star): Increases Archer attack damage. (5-10 damage)
- Treesinged Bow (1 star): Increases Archer attack range (by 10%).
- Obsidian Heads (2 stars): Archers deal maximum damage against unarmored targets.
- Elven Training (2 stars): Improves all Archer special abilities.
- Bloodletting Shot (3 stars): Archer attacks have a 15% chance of causing heavy bleeding.
- Trust our aim!
- Swift and steady!
- Hunting season begins!