|“||The forest awakens!||”|
Description[edit | edit source]
This huge Treant is of the very angry kind! It gives a whole new meaning to 'wrath of the forest'!
Compared to the other level 4 Druid Tower, the Arch-Druid Henge, the Weirdwood's nuts are stronger, and both of its abilities can clear masses of weak enemies extremely quickly. However, the Weirdwood attacks slower, can't block enemies, can't store more than one nut when idle like the Arch-Druid can, and subsequently lacks crowd control. They are better placed near the frontlines where they can effectively wreck the likes of Redcaps, Boomshrooms or Spiderbroods so the towers at the back can focus more on the bigger, stronger enemies.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Fiery Nut[edit | edit source]
Throws a burning nut that explodes for area damage, setting the ground on fire for 5 seconds.
(Cooldown: 25.5 seconds) (once every 8 nuts)
|Level||Cost||Explosive Damage†||Fire Damage ‡ at maximum|
† The burning nut's explosive damage is not affected by Heavy Load upgrade and ignores half the armor.
‡ Fire Damage is dealt over time and ignores armor.
Clobber[edit | edit source]
Shakes the ground, dealing True Damage and stunning enemies in the range. (Cooldown: 14 seconds)
(Requires at least 2 targets in the range to trigger.)
Range[edit | edit source]
- 40% wider than Stone Circle
- 24% wider than Boulder Circle
- 11% wider than Menhir Circle and Arch-Druid Henge
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- As said, use Weirdwood to destroy hordes of weaker enemies to allow the other towers to focus on stronger foes. It is recommended to upgrade Clobber first, to give the Weirdwood an effective crowd-control tool. Fiery Nut III deals devastating area damage, but it is very expensive, has comparatively low DPS, and the AoE is annoyingly small. Therefore, this skill should only be upgraded last, once the player has enough high-level soldiers to ensure no enemy can escape the firebomb.
- Very fast enemies can often dodge the projectiles that Weirdwood fires. Units should be deployed around the tower to block enemies and prevent this issue.
- Building Weirdwood near path curves is beneficial because Clobber affects the tree's entire attack range, so this helps the skill to hit more enemies.
Related Upgrades[edit | edit source]
- Hardened Boulders (1 star)
- Increases Druid attack damage. (+10%)
- Sharp Splinters (1 star)
- Increases boulder explosion area.
- Earth Mastery (2 stars)
- Increases Druid attack range. (by 10%)
- Heavy Load (3 stars)
- Boulder explosions ignore physical armor.
- Shocking Impact (3 stars)
- Boulder explosions slow enemies for a short time. (by 50% for 0.5 second)
Related Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Weirdwood might be a reference to Weirwoods, sacred religious trees in the A Song of Ice and Fire universe. They have very similar appearances and names.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Towers • Kingdom Rush|
|Standard||Archer Tower • Marksmen Tower • Sharpshooter Tower • Rangers Hideout • Musketeer Garrison • Militia Barracks • Footmen Barracks • Knights Barracks • Holy Order • Barbarian Mead Hall • Mage Tower • Adept Tower • Wizard Tower • Arcane Wizard • Sorcerer Mage • Dwarven Bombard • Dwarven Artillery • Dwarven Howitzer • Big Bertha • Tesla x104|
|Special||Sylvan Elf Hall • Sasquatch • Sunray Tower|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Frontiers|
|Standard||Archer Tower • Marksmen Tower • Sharpshooter Tower • Crossbow Fort • Tribal Axethrowers • Militia Barracks • Footmen Barracks • Knights Barracks • Assassin's Guild • Knights Templar • Mage Tower • Adept Tower • Wizard Tower • Archmage Tower • Necromancer Tower • Dwarven Bombard • Dwarven Artillery • Dwarven Howitzer • DWAARP • Battle-Mecha T200|
|Special||Legion Archer • Mercenary Camp • SCUMM Bar • Pirate Cpt. • Spear Maiden • Dwarven Bastion • Dwarf Hall • Pirate Watchtower • Shrine of Regnos • Dark Forge|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Origins|
|Standard||Hunter Arbor • Watcher Arbor • Sentinel Arbor • Arcane Archers • Golden Longbows • Defender Barracks • Warden Barracks • Ranger Barracks • Bladesinger Hall • Forest Keepers • Mystic Dais • Arcanist Dais • Eldritch Dais • Wild Magus • High Elven Mage • Stone Circle • Boulder Circle • Menhir Circle • Arch-Druid Henge • Weirdwood|
|Special||Awok Hut • Gryphon Rider • Faery Dragon Aerie • Gnome Garden • Dragon Nest • Young Beresad • Renegade Post • Bastion|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Vengeance|
|Standard||Shadow Archers • Orc Warriors Den • Infernal Mage • Rocket Riders • Dark Knights • Melting Furnace • Specters Mausoleum • Goblirangs • Bone Flingers • Elite Harassers • Orc Shaman • Grim Cemetery • Rotten Forest • Blazing Gem • Deep Devil's Reef • Wicked Sisters • Swamp Thing • Goblin War Zeppelin|
|Special||Troll Mercenaries • Spider Nest • Caravan|