Driven by hunger and hate, these vile creatures revel in rot and decay.
Wererats have low armor and quite a bit of health, but their main advantage is the ability to tear through barracks with their disease spreading and their speed, even faster than Giant Rats. They also usually spawn in groups, so Artillery and particularly Teslas are very effective against them.
The disease deals 135 True Damage over 2 seconds.
- Because Wererats always come in groups, the Tesla x104 or the Big Bertha are very effective against them. The Cluster Launcher Xtreme can almost halve the health of a whole mob.
- Rangers Hideout with the Wrath of the Forest upgrade can stop them and deal good damage. Poison Arrows can also deal some damage to them since the arrows are unable to reach their utmost potential thanks to low armor rating that the Wererat possesses.
- Do not use Barracks or send Heroes against them, they will die in seconds. However, Barbarians with Axe Throw will be able to damage them afar, so long as they do not engage in combat.
- Their low armor rating does mean that artillery is not as effective but the Sorcerer Mage's Curse can lower their armor rating to none letting every tower bombard the bipedal rodent until death claims it.
- Area damaging skills beside artillery is good especially Oni's Sword Torment since the Samurai's area damaging skill does deal True Damage. Other useful hero spells are Hacksaw's Flying Sawblade, Thor's Mjolnir, Elora Wintersong's Ice Storm, Magnus Spellbane's Arcane Storm and Gerald Lightseeker's Shield of Retribution since all deal True Damage or magical damage able to penetrate the Wererat's armor.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|