Werewolves are an enemy that appears in the Curse of Castle Blackburn mini-campaign in the Steam, iOS, and Android versions of Kingdom Rush.
Once formidable warriors, now crazed with bloodlust.
In times past they were men, but now they live as cursed beings, trapped in the form of a wolfman, craving the flesh of men. Fast moving hunters with regenerative abilities and a sturdy attack and defense make them fearsome in groups. They become especially dangerous when accompanied by a Lycan which can overwhelm the underprepared, allowing the Werewolf to sneak past and reach the exit.
- Tesla Towers are very helpful for their high DPS.
- Rangers are invaluable against Werewolves. Wrath of the Forest stops them, deals high damage and stops their regeneration while Poison Arrows also negates the healing.
Werewolves are an enemy that appears in the Shadowmoon mini-campaign of Kingdom Rush: Frontiers.
Once formidable warriors, now crazed with bloodlust.
In times past they were men, but now they live as cursed beings, trapped in the form of a wolfman, craving the flesh of men. Fast moving hunters with regenerative abilities and a sturdy attack and defense make them fearsome in groups. They become especially dangerous when accompanied by a Lycan which can overwhelm the underprepared, allowing the Werewolf to sneak past and reach the exit. Under the Moon, they gain extra 200% regeneration
- Their high damage reduces the effectiveness of your soldiers, but Templars, Assassins and strong melee heroes can still block them.
- Archmage Tower isn't bad at taking them down because of the Twister, which can delay them a bit, and the Critical Mass, which explodes and deals heavy damage.
- A Crossbow Fort with upgraded Barrage can reduce one to near death, but isn't as effective as the Big Boy against hordes.
- Dante can instantly kill them with his Silver Bullet ability if they are below 640 health, or shatters their resistance for Mages to wreck them.
Werewolves are returning enemies found in the Haunted Wasteland, the fifth environment of Kingdom Rush: Vengeance, introduced in the Cursed Bargain Mini-Campaign.
Once formidable warriors, they are now crazed with bloodlust.
Werewolves are durable enemies first seen in Back To The Rotten Forest. They are quick and have a strong attack. Werewolves will make short work of most units and even weaker heroes such as Veruk, Asra, Oloch, Mortemis, and Tramin. Despite their fairly low magic resistance, most magic damage towers can not deal damage quick enough because of Werewolves fast movement speed.
- Elite Harassers are a good option against werewolves. Combined with their arrow volley ability, they can severely damage a werewolf while high DPS towers provide support.
- Bone Flingers are a decent choice but will have trouble against multiple werewolves due to their fast speed. Paired with durable stalling units and upgrading the "Got Milk" ability allows them to effectively kill werewolves.
- Dark Knights are effective at stalling werewolves while towers support them. Despite having medium armor when built, werewolves can kill them fairly easily. It is recommended to get Dark Knights to tier 4 as soon as possible as high armor will keep them alive much longer.
- Shadow Archers are also a good option, but have lower DPS than Bone Flingers. Combining stalling units with their instant kill ability make them a great tower for dealing with werewolves.
|Enemies • Kingdom Rush|
|Enemies||Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief • Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager • Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker • Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom • Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep • Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|Bosses||The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Enemies • Kingdom Rush: Frontiers|
|Enemies||Desert Thug • Dune Raider • Desert Archer • Sand Hound • War Hound • Immortal • Fallen • Executioner • Giant Scorpion • Giant Wasp • Giant Wasp Queen • Dune Terror • Sand Wraith • Lesser Efreeti • Anoobis • Jungle Spider • Jungle Matriarch • Spiderling • Savage Warrior • Savage Hunter • Witch Doctor • Earth Shaman • Spirit Shaman • Blood Trickster • Savage Zombie • Savage Brute • Gorillon • Poukai Rider • Poukai • Parasyte • Reaper • Mandrilos • Reaper Lord • Saurian Razorwing • Saurian Quetzal • Saurian Broodguard • Saurian Myrmidon • Saurian Blazefang • Saurian Nightscale • Saurian Darter • Saurian Brute • Saurian Savant • Shade Elemental • Shred of Darkness • Saurian Deathcoil • Gunboat • Greenfin • Redspine • Blacksurge • Deviltide • Bluegale • Bloodshell • Zombie • Ghoul • Bat • Werewolf • Abomination • Lycan • Ghost • Phantom Warrior • Jack'O Lantern • Vampiresa|
|Bosses||Nazeru • Quincon • Umbra • Leviathan • Vasile • Xyzzy|
|Enemies • Kingdom Rush: Origins|
|Enemies||Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi • Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger • Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider • Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Bosses||Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|