- This article is about the scenery in Kingdom Rush: Origins. For the scenery in Kingdom Rush: Frontiers, see Beresad.
This black sleeping dragon is very fond of gold.
Most of the time, Beresad is busy sleeping and guarding his hoard of treasure. For a (reasonable) price of 100 Gold, Beresad can be paid to wake up and use his Conflagration ability, which sets the whole path on fire with Beresad's green fire breath.
In the Heroic Challenge, Beresad is apparently busy with something else and is not available. His lair is temporarily occupied by a large green lizard which strongly resembles Yoshi from the Mario series.
Immediately after getting paid, Beresad will take flight and begin to breathe green fire on the whole level: he starts by burning the path on the southeastern 'island', then flies to the southwestern island and sets the path from the Sorcerer's Stone to the western exit on fire, then continues to breathe fire on the path from the teleporter to the southern entrance, and finally lights up the northern island before returning to his lair to sleep. The whole process takes 18 seconds on iOS and 30 seconds on Steam/Android.
- 100 gold is a cheap price for an attack that deals True Damage across the map, so save in advanced to use it when the area is filled when enemies. It could save you a lot of fire-power and potentially regret in the future. Young Beresad is particularly useful to the point of being critically required in the Iron Challenge where his attack is exceedingly powerful against the swarms of Spiderbrood, Sword Spiders, and Cloud Stalkers that come in the challenge.
D&D Have Beresad and Ashbite defeat 100 enemies.
- The achievement "D&D" is a reference to the tabletop roleplaying game Dungeons and Dragons.
- It also doubles as an acronym - "D&D" is acquired by using Dragons (Beresad) and Dragons (Ashbite)
- The mature dragon Beresad would be encountered many years later by the human and dwarf allies of the elves during their campaign against Lord Malagar, which leads them near his new lair in the underground caverns - only this time, he is their enemy, possibly after having been bribed by Lord Malagar's Saurian minions.
|Towers • Kingdom Rush|
|Standard||Archer Tower • Marksmen Tower • Sharpshooter Tower • Rangers Hideout • Musketeer Garrison • Militia Barracks • Footmen Barracks • Knights Barracks • Holy Order • Barbarian Mead Hall • Mage Tower • Adept Tower • Wizard Tower • Arcane Wizard • Sorcerer Mage • Dwarven Bombard • Dwarven Artillery • Dwarven Howitzer • Big Bertha • Tesla x104|
|Special||Sylvan Elf Hall • Sasquatch • Sunray Tower|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Frontiers|
|Standard||Archer Tower • Marksmen Tower • Sharpshooter Tower • Crossbow Fort • Tribal Axethrowers • Militia Barracks • Footmen Barracks • Knights Barracks • Assassin's Guild • Knights Templar • Mage Tower • Adept Tower • Wizard Tower • Archmage Tower • Necromancer Tower • Dwarven Bombard • Dwarven Artillery • Dwarven Howitzer • DWAARP • Battle-Mecha T200|
|Special||Legion Archer • Mercenary Camp • SCUMM Bar • Pirate Cap • Spear Maiden • Dwarven Bastion • Dwarf Hall • Pirate Watchtower • Shrine of Regnos • Dark Forge|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Origins|
|Standard||Hunter Arbor • Watcher Arbor • Sentinel Arbor • Arcane Archers • Golden Longbows • Defender Barracks • Warden Barracks • Ranger Barracks • Bladesinger Hall • Forest Keepers • Mystic Dais • Arcanist Dais • Eldritch Dais • Wild Magus • High Elven Mage • Stone Circle • Boulder Circle • Menhir Circle • Arch-Druid Henge • Weirdwood|
|Special||Awok Hut • Gryphon Rider • Faery Dragon Aerie • Gnome Garden • Dragon Nest • Young Beresad • Renegade Post • Bastion|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Vengeance|
|Standard||Shadow Archers • Orc Warriors Den • Infernal Mage • Rocket Riders • Dark Knights • Melting Furnace • Specters Mausoleum • Goblirangs • Bone Flingers • Elite Harassers • Orc Shaman • Grim Cemetery • Rotten Forest • Blazing Gem • Deep Devil's Reef • Wicked Sisters • Swamp Thing • Goblin War Zeppelin|
|Special||Troll Mercenaries • Spider Nest • Caravan|